Forum Replies Created
I’ve just downloaded the latest alpha 1.1.4 and it really has gone a long way since 2010 and looking fantastic!!!
I’ve noticed that if you hide the 2nd column the slider becomes 100% wide which would be perfect!! But i still need to have a right column, is it possible to have that as an option?October 26, 2010 at 7:50 am #11420
Thanks for the heads up Syahir!October 26, 2010 at 12:41 am #11416
Heres what i use (the src are just my own images you can use default ones just get default code from addthis.com):
< a class=”addthis_button_twitter”>< /a>
< a class=”addthis_button_facebook”>< /a>
Remember tremove the spaces after each <
The reason there are spaces is because otherwise it executes the code in these comments 🙂
Just deployed the new beta, looks good so far, things ive found so far:
1. Pages selected in the menu turn BLACK but categories selected in the menu have a LIGHT background
2. addthis buttons after RSS icon appear but are NOT clickable
3. Category’s listing posts have a ‘Leave Comment’ option even when no comments allowed is set for the post?
4. Categories no longer have ad’s after each post, is this normal, due to adsense only having max of 3 ads per page? Looks like when you ENABLE show ads on front page it puts the ads back into the category sections below each post.
5. When you click on a post in a specific category the category in the menu is no longer highlighted, this isn’t so important just wondering if this would be worth having? (feature/suggestion – not so important)
6. Header is now clickable, however its not getting the HEIGHT correctly (too short in my case http://www.ehealthfitness.com.au)
I think thats it for now 🙂
Thanks for the new beta, looking forward to your comments!October 23, 2010 at 11:56 pm #11413
Andrew: All you do is just upload a blank functions.php file to the graphene-child themes folder and then log into wp-admin to start editing it.
Syahir: The images DO display but they are NOT clickable ….
I’m gona install the new beta now see if it helps 😉October 22, 2010 at 8:42 pm #11410
One last little thing to follow-up, the buttons wont/dont work in category pages as the addthis script isn’t there automatically … will this be overcome in the next update perhaps? Shall i explain further?