Forum Replies Created
In reply to: support mobile NEONovember 8, 2016 at 8:05 pm #46328
I was thinking, hmm, if you provide me you’re E-mail, then I could give you log-in information to our website, then you could make a test.
Would this be possible ?
In reply to: support mobile NEOOctober 24, 2016 at 1:56 pm #46326
Hi Syahir Hakim
Thanks for your reply once again.
I have optimized Graphene and Neo.
Now, I have only style.css as render blocking files. In addition, a high speed loads.
However, when the Neo Helper plugin is enabled, I have noticed, it affects the site load in Neo, and conflict with other plugins like gravity forms. (log-in is not possible for users )
The solution for me is to disable Neo Helper plugin. I am not a developer, but I think the helper plugin call or disable functions in other plugins? Do you have any idea what it is ?
In reply to: support mobile NEOOctober 10, 2016 at 10:26 am #46324
Thank you for your answer.
I think I will try Franz Josef then.
1. Do you know a good tutorial (How to do offline) Install a new theme, and finish the theme and publish when finish.
2. I do not know if it is a bug in Graphene Neo. However, gravity forms work fine in Graphene theme. But, the forms do not function very well in Neo. ?
I have problems with login and logout in Neo, not as an admin, but if you are a contributor.
I think the graphene helper plugin makes the conflicts.
In reply to: support mobile NEOOctober 5, 2016 at 2:27 pm #46322
Thanks for your reply,
I have a question off topic.
I was thinking about upgrade to a responsive website.
I have two options: A premium template about food.
Alternatively, your new theme, Franz Josef.
What do you suggest?
In reply to: Google Chrome loading page and / or resources multiple times?September 27, 2016 at 3:14 pm #46274
Please look at this link: http://minmadopskrift.dk/kryddersnaps/kryddersnaps-af-marehalm.html
I have notice this problem on different phones running Android.
In reply to: Graphene Mobile Neo HelperFebruary 21, 2016 at 8:04 pm #45864
Thanks Syahir Hakim, nice to know that deactivate helper is OK
In reply to: Graphene Mobile Neo HelperJanuary 28, 2016 at 12:15 pm #45862
1. When you try to add a comment, you will get the wp-commnts-post.php if Neo Helper is activated (is activated now)
2. Autoptimize is a optimize plugin, like w3 total cache. https://wordpress.org/plugins/autoptimize/
2A.(Conflict) I cannot deactivate Autoptimize plugin if Neo Helper is active, and w3 total keep saying: One or more plugins have been activated or deactivated, please empty the page cache. (maybe a jquery conflict?)
3. What does Neo Helper do? It loads the backend admin panel, but what else? Does it have any other functions, like loading widgets or load Any Mobile Theme Switcher?
In reply to: Black backgroundDecember 19, 2015 at 8:45 pm #45698
I fixed this by change the title back to the original permalink, and then rename the title again.
In reply to: Sidebar area load and overlapping the pagesDecember 6, 2015 at 4:11 pm #45622
This topic solves the problem:
In reply to: Switch back to mobile versionNovember 17, 2015 at 3:15 pm #45621
Thank you very much, once again! The option shortcode, worked for me.