support mobile NEO
Thank you for your answer.
I think I will try Franz Josef then.
1. Do you know a good tutorial (How to do offline) Install a new theme, and finish the theme and publish when finish.
2. I do not know if it is a bug in Graphene Neo. However, gravity forms work fine in Graphene theme. But, the forms do not function very well in Neo. ?
I have problems with login and logout in Neo, not as an admin, but if you are a contributor.
I think the graphene helper plugin makes the conflicts.Admin
1. Setting up an offline development environment for WordPress may be quite difficult, as it involves a number of software dependencies, some of which might not be straightforward to configure. If you’d like to try, here’s a good tutorial (for Windows):
2. Can you describe in further detail on how is the form not functioning well in Graphene Mobile Neo?
Hi Syahir Hakim
Thanks for your reply once again.
I have optimized Graphene and Neo.
Now, I have only style.css as render blocking files. In addition, a high speed loads.
However, when the Neo Helper plugin is enabled, I have noticed, it affects the site load in Neo, and conflict with other plugins like gravity forms. (log-in is not possible for users )
The solution for me is to disable Neo Helper plugin. I am not a developer, but I think the helper plugin call or disable functions in other plugins? Do you have any idea what it is ?Admin
Can you describe in further details how does the Helper plugin affects the site load in Neo so that we may investigate it further?
In addition, make sure that you have no plugins selected in WP Admin > Appearance > GM Neo Options > Advanced > Plugins Control.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.