Graphene Mobile Neo Helper
I still got problems with Neo Helper plugin.
1. When Neo Helper is activated, it is not possible to post comments in Mobile Neo ? If I deactivate Neo Helper, then it is possible, and I have done this, but I do not think this is the right way to solve it!
2. Neo Helper still conflicts with Autoptimize plugin, how do I solve this? I have tried to disable Autoptimize in the plugin settings, but without luck. I cannot deactivate Autoptimize if Neo Helper is active ?
I am looking forward to hear your replies, since this has been a problem for a very long time.
OliverAdminQuote:1. When Neo Helper is activated, it is not possible to post comments in Mobile Neo ?
What happens when you try to post comments while Neo Helper is activated?Quote:2. Neo Helper still conflicts with Autoptimize plugin, how do I solve this?
What does Autoptimize do and how does it conflict with Neo Helper?
1. When you try to add a comment, you will get the wp-commnts-post.php if Neo Helper is activated (is activated now)
2. Autoptimize is a optimize plugin, like w3 total cache. https://wordpress.org/plugins/autoptimize/
2A.(Conflict) I cannot deactivate Autoptimize plugin if Neo Helper is active, and w3 total keep saying: One or more plugins have been activated or deactivated, please empty the page cache. (maybe a jquery conflict?)
3. What does Neo Helper do? It loads the backend admin panel, but what else? Does it have any other functions, like loading widgets or load Any Mobile Theme Switcher?AdminQuote:3. What does Neo Helper do? It loads the backend admin panel, but what else? Does it have any other functions, like loading widgets or load Any Mobile Theme Switcher?
The helper plugin loads the backend admin panel, sets the appropriate settings for Any Mobile Theme Switcher (only once, upon activation), check for available theme updates, and a few other small things.
If you’ve got your mobile site set up and don’t need to tweak things further, you should be able to deactivate the Neo helper plugin without affecting your site’s front end. Just make sure the Any Mobile Theme Switcher plugin stays activated.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.