Custom color scheme and background
AdminJuly 17, 2011 at 9:23 am #15391
Yep, this will definitely be one of the first features that will be implemented in the theme.AdminJuly 17, 2011 at 9:33 am #15393
Not really a concrete list, but I’m thinking of adding the colour options similar to the ones in the Graphene theme, plus optimising the codes to conform more to the mobile standard (e.g. as outlined in W3C’s mobile-readiness test).
But if you have any specific features in mind, now would be the time to suggest them 🙂
(My mobile theme is activated at the moment, so you can can see what I mean, http://www.fastforwardandrewind.com)
Things I encountered:
– I have a post with 1 image, but it shows the image double (1 image, and a smaller version below it)
– A posted YouTube video appears outside the post (too big)
– It would be nice that, if you post something in flash, like an audio player, their would be a small message, when it can’t be shown (Apple devices of course can’t deal with flash)
-The order of my menu items is scrambled
– I would also like the option to set the background to fixed
Hope the information helps 🙂AdminJuly 18, 2011 at 10:23 am #15396
The double image is actually a feature of the mobile theme, where it displays the post’s featured image (or the first image from the post’s gallery if no featured image is defined) at the top of the post. You can disable this feature at Graphene Mobile > Display > Posts Display Options > Hide automatic image at the top of posts.
Also, I have fixed the issue with embedded video overflowing the content area. Will push an update soon.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.