Custom color scheme and background

• Ricardo

Custom color scheme and custom background (the options in the WordPress Dashboard).

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Yep, this will definitely be one of the first features that will be implemented in the theme.

Ricardo

Is there a list with things you’re working on? or that have finished and will be in the next update? I would definitely keep track of it πŸ™‚

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Not really a concrete list, but I’m thinking of adding the colour options similar to the ones in the Graphene theme, plus optimising the codes to conform more to the mobile standard (e.g. as outlined in W3C’s mobile-readiness test).

But if you have any specific features in mind, now would be the time to suggest them πŸ™‚

Ricardo

(My mobile theme is activated at the moment, so you can can see what I mean, http://www.fastforwardandrewind.com)

Things I encountered:

– I have a post with 1 image, but it shows the image double (1 image, and a smaller version below it)

– A posted YouTube video appears outside the post (too big)

– It would be nice that, if you post something in flash, like an audio player, their would be a small message, when it can’t be shown (Apple devices of course can’t deal with flash)

-The order of my menu items is scrambled

– I would also like the option to set the background to fixed

Hope the information helps πŸ™‚

Ricardo

I fixed the order of my menu

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Hi Ricardo,

The double image is actually a feature of the mobile theme, where it displays the post’s featured image (or the first image from the post’s gallery if no featured image is defined) at the top of the post. You can disable this feature at Graphene Mobile > Display > Posts Display Options > Hide automatic image at the top of posts.

Also, I have fixed the issue with embedded video overflowing the content area. Will push an update soon.

Ricardo

Cool! Can’t wait πŸ™‚

Ricardo

Would a custom header slow the loading time down? It would be a cool feature, but loading text must be faster I guess.

bo_wadh7a

is there a log where we can see the fixes and the added fettures , cant wait for the video fix

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 44 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.