Update to 1.6.2

• dnourie

WordPress is telling me to update to 1.6.2. I’m wondering how this update adds to or effects 1.6.1?

I’m always a little paranoid over updating themes because that sometimes blitzes plugins.

The only custom code I have is a small bit of css that I put in the Custom CSS are of Graphene’s options. I can re-enter that if need be. But will I lose my custom menus, or options the header I uploaded through options.

I didn’t use a child theme because I’ve done everything through Graphene’s options. Didn’t touch any of the php.

Graphene is awesome, btw!

Anonymous

If you didn’t hack the parent theme, you can update without the fear of losing your customisations.

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Quote:
    I’m wondering how this update adds to or effects 1.6.1?

Changelog here: http://dev.khairul-syahir.com/wordpress/graphene/documentation/changelog/

Quote:
    But will I lose my custom menus, or options the header I uploaded through options.

Nope.

dnourie

Thank you! Updated with any problems. 🙂

Anonymous

with?!?! 🙂

dnourie

sorry, without any problems.

dnourie

Ugh, I take that back. When I load pages on my site now, I’m getting this error at the top of the page, and a bit of weirdness from the background image:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie – headers already sent by (output started at /home/secul5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf-main.php:53) in /home/secul5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/si-contact-form/si-contact-form.php on line 1931

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Ca

Didn’t have this issue before the upgrade to 1.6.2. I also got a weird message from my router asking if I should have access.

Help, help!

dnourie

Also in IE, now my menus are not showing. Crud, I hate it when updating does this!

dnourie

When I click on Discussion, where I’m using the Mingle forum plugin, I’m getting this error:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie – headers already sent by (output started at /home/secul5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf-main.php:53) in /home/secul5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/si-contact-form/si-contact-form.php on line 1931

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/secul5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf-main.php:53) in /home/secul5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/si-contact-form/si-contact-form.php on line 1931

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/secul5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf-main.php:53) in /home/secul5/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

Anonymous

Disable mingle-forum plugin and clear cache. Then try again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!