problems after update with header and size of widgets
Hi, I have just updated to the latest versions and my website appears quite scrambled up, I would be so grateful for some urgent help. I have been busy several hours already to try to recover the situation but the website looks really bad.
Here are the problems so far:
– the menu does not seem to be responsive anymore: in Safari the menu arranges itself in 2 lines instead of one. If I change the size of the column I also get in in 2 lines in Opera and Firefox. It used to be in one line on all browsers.
-I have an image widget with our logo in the header but it’s not visible, it seems to be sinking behind the menu bar
– the tagline in the header text migrates outside the container on Firefox (not in Safari or Opera)
– the right sidebar widget buttons are off center and I can’t figure out how to style the widgets as they were before (rounded corners with centered buttons). All shadows below the widget boxes have become lines
– the header text fonts have changed and I can’t figure out how to change them back and in any case if I try to change the menu fonts I am unable to save the changes.
-i’d love to remove the excerpts from the slider photos if possible. Again, I can’t figure out how to do that
I don’t use a child theme so I don’t think I have lost customization because of that, but it’s the position of everything that really is messy.
Thank you so much for any help!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.