Problem with child theme
I ‘ve many problem understanding CSS hierarchy in this theme and how to customize it :
– There a many .css file (light, style, rtl, bbpress…)
– There also is a backoffice page fore some off the class used
– in the HTML we van found style=
– and to change the background i have to go at wordpress backoffice / background
What is the hierarchy between all these possibilities ?
I’d like tu use only the Css files, is it possible to disable the graphene backoffice color page ?
How to deal with the “style=” in the HTML ?
Sorry for my english, I hope it wille be possible for you to understand my problems.
AnonymousMarch 6, 2012 at 11:22 am #25647
99% of your css adjustments can safely be made via your child theme
The child theme will overwrite anything located in the main graphenes
If you are trying to modify a value from a stylesheet other than the main
style.cssfile, for example the
rtl.cssfiles, you will need to add a small custom function to your child theme’s
Please check these resources for how to properly set up and use a child theme:
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.