Problem when activated more than 5 plugins
My English is not very good but I hope someone can help me.
I use to full satisfaction the Graphene Theme 1.7 with 7 plugins.
– All in One Seo Pack
– Contact form 7
– Drop shadowboxes
– Google XML Sitemap
– PopUp Domination
– Slick Social ShareBar
But there is a problem with the plugins. When I have activated 5 plugins, no matter what, there is no problem. When I activate 1 plugin extra than problems arise in my dashboard. It doesn’t matter which plugin I activate extra.
Once I want to see my page list than a blank screen appears, so that I canâ€™t customize my pages (Url: http://www.sitename/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=page). My message list however is shown perfect (Url: http://www.sitename/wp-admin/edit.php).
To customize any page I must deactivate 2 plugins. When finished I can activate them.
Does someone please has a solution for me?
Are you getting this kind of error?
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate xxxxxxxxxxx bytes) in .....
If so, see this post for a fix – http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/fix-wordpress-memory-exhausted-error-increase-php-memory/Mod
The last plugin is PopUp Domination, but the problem already exists longer. I tried different plugins activating and deactivating and it look likes it is not one plugin in particular. It has to do with the number of plugins.
5 plugins work well but number 6 causes problems. It doesn’t matter which plugin this is.Admin
I have just opened my site with another browser and now I got several error messages.
1. Notice: undefined index HTTPS in pop-up domination.php on line 84.
2. Notice: undefined index everywhere in pop-up domination.front.php on line 161.
3. Notice: undefined variable campaign_idd in pop-up domination.front.php on line 200.
4. Notice: add_custom_background is no longer in use since version 3.4. Instead use add_the_support(‘custom-background’, $args) in …functions.php on line 2638.
5. Notice: undefined index: disable_opengraph in slick-social-share-buttons/inc/dcwp_socail.php on line 804.
I can find the lines but I don’t no what to do with it because I’am not that technical.
Can you please help me?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.