How to change the font size of the page titles?
i tried pasting the code in the child’s theme and nothing happened.
which title that it is going to change anyway? and why it didnt work?
also have more qs to ask u.
1. how to change the font-family and font size of my post writings and the post title? and how to change the color of post title?
2. how to add click to the top at the end of each post so that people can easily get to the top as well as myself.
3. can the valid html and valid css be removed at the bottom and if can how?
4. if user register and comment, will he have the option to tick to subscribe the topic via email as this forum have? i find that the features is good to have. if you may tell me the code to add to the child’s theme. but if this features already added,please do tell me too coz i have no idea.
5. in your blog,i found another feature interest me to imply to my blog too. that feature is the quote in the widget. is there a way i can add this in my blog too?
1. The color, font-size, and font-family all can be changed via the Graphene Display options page.
2. Have to be implemented via a child theme, using one of the many available action hooks.
3. Use the
display:none;property for those elements in your child theme’s
4. You can use the Subscribe to Comments plugin by Mark Jaquith.
5. You can use the Quotes Collection plugin by Srini G.
can you tell me more about number 2? and also,what is action hooks? is using child theme is consider an action hook too?
i will find out where is the element in number 3 before ask you again
number 1 4 and 5 i can find them.
6. can you help me with this one thing? please hv a look at this url
the font size is not the same. how should I correct this? 4 your info,
i change the font setting in the display options. i want to use a bigger size,
so i use 12pt for all 3: title, description, and text size.
i think 12pt for title size didnt changed anything or maybe i dont realize which one.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.