Fixing Graphene Stylesheet is missing issue after updating to 1.9.2

• Anonymous

I uploaded through word press as a zip file. So this is wrong and I need to remove the fine again and then up load the unzipped file via my host…?

Also when I go into my host to delete my graphene file. I have one located under www in themes AND under public_html. Do I delete both of them and then upload m,y downloaded and opened zip file to which folder.

Sorry for all the questions but I don’t want to loose all of my changes to the theme.

Anonymous

I uploaded through word press as a zip file. So this is wrong and I need to remove the fine again and then up load the unzipped file via my host…?

Also when I go into my host to delete my graphene file. I have one located under www in themes AND under public_html. Do I delete both of them and then upload m,y downloaded and opened zip file to which folder.

Sorry for all the questions but I don’t want to loose all of my changes to the theme.

Mod

Kenneth John Odle

Are you using FTP?

Anonymous

I can see FTP on my control panel but I do not use them. Why should I be utilizing FTP?

Anonymous

I can see FTP on my control panel but I do not use them. Why should I be utilizing FTP?

Anonymous

Please help me resolve this problem asap. I really need my blog to look pleasing and not broken and jumbled up.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.