"Connection problem – The page contains too many server redirects".

  • Mod

    Kenneth John Odle

    #41763

    It has to be something else. I am running GM Neo, Any Mobile Theme Switcher, W3 Total Cache, all on a virtual private server, without these issues.

    Oliver

    #41764

    Ok. I will try tomorrow again. My webhost has safe mode on. Maybe this is a reason. I have now gone pro in a 7-day trial to see if this fixes it.

    Now I do not get the message anymore, however now there are many other problems. Danish Letters look bad , etc. etc.

    Mod

    Kenneth John Odle

    #41765
    Quote:
    I have now gone pro in a 7-day trial to see if this fixes it.

    For what it’s worth, I am not using the pro version of W3 Total Cache.

    Oliver

    #41766

    No, you are probably right. However, I installed the pro version of Any Mobile Devices not W3.

    I will do a reinstall today, and see if this fixes it.

    Oliver

    #41767

    No, it did not help.

    I do not think it is impossible for me to install Neo correctly on my website, for whatever reason.

    It is strange because I have used a second mobile theme without any problems.

    Admin

    Syahir Hakim

    #41768

    Hi Oliver,

    So which issue is currently still exist? Is the too many redirect issue resolved? In any case, if you’ll provide me with the login to your website’s admin area, I’ll be happy to take a look at it further.

    Admin

    Syahir Hakim

    #41769

    Hi Oliver,

    I’ve looked at your site and made some configuration changes. It should be working properly now. Please try and let me know if there’s still any issue related to GM Neo.

    Oliver

    #41770

    First, many many thanks to Syahir Hakim for installing GM Neo.

    You were right Kenneth the problem was something else. After the installation, I still had problems. I found out that the Neo helper plugin was in a conflict with a pop-up plugin and then w3.

    When helping plugin-enabled, it activate some other deactivated plugins.

    I then deleted the popup plugin and kept the Neo helper plugin and now it all works.

    Thank you very much for your help.

    Neo is now running like a dream 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!