I’d love to see a fix for this problem.

Hendryk

Just replace

Code:
    return $title;

on line 462 of the theme-head.php with the following:

Code:
    return ent2ncr( apply_filters( ‘graphene_title’, $title ) );

This solved the issue for me, although I’m not using Feedburner, just the standard wordpress-feed.

Thanks, Syahir. I searched long enough for the solution too. Next time I search this forum first 😉

rydray1

This doesn’t help me. I have no access to my dashboard (which is the only way I know how to replace one line for another). Without detailed help, our blog is garbage. And our hosting company said our best bet is to try to get people here down to my level. And I have yet to see that. I don’t know how to use ftp’s, so I can’t access the site’s files. Am I asking too much here?

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Ask your host for the FTP access details and send it to me using the contact form on my site here:

http://www.khairul-syahir.com/contact-me/

I’ll do it for you.

Hendryk

Actually only your RSS-Feed of your blog does not get validated because of a symbol, described in HTML

Code:
    &Raquo;

, which should not be there (at least that was it in my case). Your Blog should be fine, even if you don’t fix this bug.

To use FTP is not very difficult. Your hosting company should give you the access data for their FTP-Server where your blog is installed. Then you can use any FTP-Client to move files around, similar to moving files in windows or mac, whatever you are using. To edit the .php file you can use any simple text editor.

What about all this is so hard??

crankymomma

Reference to undefined entity ‘raquo’.

Line: 12 Character: 31

I don’t know what it means. I wouldn’t know a raquo if it bit me in the foot. I just want a fix.

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Please read the earlier posts in this thread. The fix has been given here:

https://forum.graphene-theme.com/topic.php?id=3088

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!