WP 4.0, Graphene 1.9.3 – FP Slider does not display at all

• ndavaris

I have a very minimal installation of WordPress for a non-profit and have been using the Graphene theme for a while during development. I have based a lot of the presentation around the slider working correctly, but seem to keep running into conflict issues with it working properly with other plugins. (And please do not immediately jump/post about the fade problem with Time.ly – read that, applied the Custom CSS already.) Even with Time.ly, Gravity Forms and all other plug-ins deactivated, the display in Chrome, FireFox and Internet Explorer shows no content in the slider window.

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Please provide a link to the site so that we can take a look.

ndavaris

Hit enter a bit early. It’s just weirdly inconsistent. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. 🙁

ndavaris

http://cleftlands.org, it is in a weird working phase after deactivating all plugins and removing, clearing caches, etc. I would also like to add that I am using multiple machines to test: XP/FF31 & Chrome,, W7x64 & FF 32/Chrome,IE9,etc. plus home computer.

Admin

Syahir Hakim

If it works only some of the times, it’s likely to be an issue with how the script for the slider is loaded. Try reactivating all plugins except W3TC. The Minify feature on that plugin could be the cause.

ndavaris

Will do, although I’m not using W3TC. I’ve got bare bones plug-ins – Event Calendar, Connections, Gravity Forms, WP-Filebase.

Admin

Syahir Hakim

You did mention clearing caches. Did you mean your browser cache?

In any case try to get it not to work again, we can troubleshoot it better then.

ndavaris

I meant browser caches/running CCleaner. The slider is empty in FF32, but is working in Chrome. I haven’t made any plugin changes overnight.

ndavaris

It seems to be related directly to something in Graphene, unfortunately. If I disable the theme and roll to TwentyFourteen, there’s no problem with any of the components loading correctly. (i.e. Gravity forms disappearing. Obviously Slider then isn’t an issue.)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.