Is there anyone that can assist me on these issues that I’m having? My new page is the post page http://ogahome.com/DLU/?page_id=3272. I just recently upgraded Version 1.8.2 after the noticing the change to the post page thinking that it could correct this problem to no avail! I did add some videos to the static front page or home page. Is it possible to convert back to a earlier version?
I can’t seem to find it the missing </div>…on page http://ogahome.com/DLU/?page_id=3272 in using firebug or the text editor! In addition, if I change the number of slider images to display, I still get a missing image! I even looked at home page http://ogahome.com/DLU/! home page I can’t find it! I will try to copy the page or pull up the page in Dreamweaver to see if I can ID the missing </div>! However, so far every div seem to match! If you know a easier way to find it please let me know…Thanks…greatly appreciated!
There is WAY too much code there for us to go through it line by line and find the issue. You have two options…
1. Disable each widget one by one.. going back to check the font end… to see which one has the faulty code. Once you remove the “bad” one… the layout should restore.
2. Take the code from each widget and copy it into a code editor like Dreamweaver… which will tell you if there is a syntax error. Dreamweaver will highlight the faulty line in red. (Which you have apparently already tried).
So, use the first method.. and first locate the faulty widget. Then, use Dreamweaver to inspect it closely.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This free Support Forum relies on contributions from our support staffs and fellow Graphene themes users. While we endeavour to provide adequate and timely support, due to its voluntary nature responses are not guaranteed and may be delayed.
If you require urgent assistance, you may like to consider our Priority Support option.