Top level menu buttons showing all sub level information after chosen
I’m a beginner and wondered if someone could look at my website and help me.
When I click on any of my navigation buttons, the contents of each of the lower level pages showup on the main page… I created a custom menu and am using it…
Also I changed the Navigation label for the page containing ” We’re excited about what WaCPAC has to offer Wayne county in 2012″ to HOME, but it still shows the long name…
Any idea how to correct this?Mod
When I click on any of my navigation buttons, the contents of each of the lower level pages showup on the main page
I finally figured out what you mean by this.
The “lower” pages are child pages, while the “main” pages are parent pages.
Go to Graphene Options >> General Options >> Child Page Options and choose “hide listing” from the drop down menu next to “Child page listings”.Mod
There are a number of places:
1) Read through old posts on this forum. There are probably thousands of hours that have gone into asking and answering questions here, so there is a LOT of information here.
2) Read the wiki: http://wiki.khairul-syahir.com/graphene-theme/wiki/Main_Page
3) Doesn’t hurt to keep an eye on the changelog, either: http://dev.khairul-syahir.com/wordpress/graphene/documentation/changelog/
4) Prasanna has Graphene tutorials here: http://www.prasannasp.net/graphene
and WordPress tutorials here: http://www.prasannasp.net/wordpress
5) Josh has Graphene tutorials here: http://www.joshlobe.com/category/graphene/
and WordPress tutorials here: http://www.joshlobe.com/category/wordpress/
6) I have Graphene tutorials here: http://blog.kjodle.net/computer-tutorials/graphene-tutorials/
and WordPress tutorials here: http://blog.kjodle.net/help-for-your-wordpress-blog/
and plugin tutorials here: http://blog.kjodle.net/computer-tutorials/wordpress-plugin-tutorials/
7) You can always read the codex, but it can be overwhelming at times: http://codex.wordpress.org/
8) And remember, GIYF (Google is your friend).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.