Problems with WordPress 3.1 and latest Graphene
Problems since upgrading to WordPress 3.1 and latest Graphene on http://stevehartford.com/blog
1. Extra space on left and right of header image – the left column is now incorrectly too wide
2. Order of pages in Menu shifts around, despite specification of Order.
Please help – thanks!
Okay, after updating various Graphene options, now the 2. menus show up in the correct order.
However, the 1. extra space remains.
3. The soft-edge shadows are gone from all but the footer.
4. None of the individual post Featured Images show up as Headers (even though they are 900×198, and worked in previous version).Admin
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.