Problem compatibilty between WP4.0 and Graphene 1.9.3.

• PDA

Hello,

I have a problem compatibilty between WP4.0 and Graphene 1.9.3. The display of the latest articles in the slider option does not work. These are old items that are listed. This comment has been rated as “resolved” but that is not the case. I disabled all extensions, but it still does not work.

Mod

Kenneth John Odle

I have seen dozens of sites running Graphene 1.9.3 and WordPress 4.0 and have not seen this issue. Did you refresh your browser and server caches?

Link to site?

PDA

Mod

Kenneth John Odle

Latest post showing in your slider is dated 31 October 2014:

http://www.courcelles-sapicourt.fr/2014/10/recensement-2015/

Did you refresh your caches?

PDA

Hello. Yes I empty the caches. But the problem is always the same.

PDA

Hello,

I specify my problem. When I use the “display the last items” option in the slideshow display with a number of items to display 10, it appears that the last 10 articles written by 29/08 / 2014. To view the articles written after that date, I have to use the “display items and specific pages.”

Mod

Kenneth John Odle

It appears you are using Google translate. But I think I see what is happening here.

Quote:
    “display the last items”

=”Show latest posts” will only display blog posts, not pages.

Quote:
    “display items and specific pages.”

=”Show specific posts/pages” which will display the posts and pages you specify.

PDA

Hello,

Unfortunately it is not that. In any case I do not want to display only items, not pages.

PDA

Hello,

Unfortunately it is not that. I want display only posts, not pages. But the last posts are not into the slider. Thank you for your ssistance.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.