Problem changing Graphene "general" theme options – "413 Request Entity Too Large&amp

• elytradesign

Hi there,

I’ve got a bit of a problem with amending the Graphene theme options on our site (www.snowgenius.com – still very much a work in progress!). I’ve changed the options successfully in the past, but now when I make a change under the “general” tab of the theme options, when I click “save options” the page hangs for a while, and then displays:

“Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource

/wp-admin/options.php

does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.”

Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this?

Thanks,

Chris

Mod

Kenneth John Odle

GIYF:

Try this or this.

Definitely seems to be a problem with your ISP. Try accessing your site from a different computer.

cps26

Thanks for the reply – I re-read this post (http://discussion.dreamhost.com/archive/index.php/thread-128182.html) and it seems that Google Analytics had created some very strange code – I deleted this and it let the options page be submitted. I’ll re-add analytics at some stage.

So in this case maybe Google wasn’t my friend! 😉 Thanks for the help.

Mod

Kenneth John Odle

That’s weird that it was Google Analytics, because I had no trouble loading your page. Something to add to the bag of tricks, I guess.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.