I managed to trace the fault back to two of the plugins.
When I use both “User Access Manager” and “Members List” together with Grapene, the problem occurs. If I disable one of the plugins, or change theme, the site works again.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This free Support Forum relies on contributions from our support staffs and fellow Graphene themes users. While we endeavour to provide adequate and timely support, due to its voluntary nature responses are not guaranteed and may be delayed.
If you require urgent assistance, you may like to consider our Priority Support option.