Page 2 == page 1
1. Enter enough posts to fill more than one page.
2. In the nice looking navigation panel (wp-pagenavi not needed anymore?) click on page 2.
3. URL in address bar changes (in my case to http://127.0.0.1:8081/?paged=2#posts-stack ) But the content is the same as on the first page…Admin
I can’t seem to replicate this issue. Can you provide further feedback as follows:
1. Which version of the theme are you using?
2. Try setting your permalink to anything other than the default and let me know if the issue persists.
And yes, WP PageNavi is not needed anymore.
Franz Josef 1.0b-r10 (latest automatically updated)
Server: UsbWebserver.com 8.6 @ win 7
The issue remains when I change to /arkiv/%post_id% as permalink structure.
All in one wp security (with almost nothing acitved)
Breadcrumb Nav XT
I’ve re-saved the permalinks and disabled all plugins.
You can see it yourself now.
Also see that there is like free space in the posts.
the 2 last lines have one post only.
I think you should change this topic to “not solved”.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.