Hello. I’m having two issues with NavBar, but that may be the same issue.
– On the main page when I click on the carousel.control arrows, either the right or the left, the scroll bar goes down a bit and cuts the slider image.
– In the post pages I created an index. And when I click on any item in the index, the link goes to the desired item, but NavBar stands in front of it.
I do not know if both are the same problem, but is there any way to prevent the Navbar from overridind the slider images and the index icons? Something like putting a margin of about 2 cms to whatever is below it or anything to solve it.
My site is trekmundi.com
I did some tests. I am in doubt if they are the same problem:
– For the slider problem I removed the Navbar and then when I click the arrow for the next image, it tries to position itself at the top of the screen. The slider should remain static, right?
– For the index problem, I put the Navbar in absolute position and then the index works. But I would like it to remain in the post while scrolling down the scroll bar, but without covering the titles
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.