I only see the left area in admin. The part where I should see what I hav chosen is white.

  • Drumlinbosse

    #9917

    How do I update my theme so i can edit again?

    Mod

    Kenneth John Odle

    #44881

    You will need to download a copy from WordPress, and then upload it to your site via FTP.

    Drumlinbosse

    #44882
    Quote:
    You will need to download a copy from WordPress, and then upload it to your site via FTP.

    Thanks, but where do I find that. Is it on WordPressown site or..? And do you mean that I shll upload it via mi filemanager on one.com?

    Thanks again!

    Mod

    Kenneth John Odle

    #44883
    Quote:
    where do I find that. Is it on WordPressown site or..? And

    Quote:
    And do you mean that I shll upload it via mi filemanager on one.com?

    I use an FTP client like FileZilla. You will need an ftp user and ftp password from your host. I’m not familiar with one.com, so I don’t know if they offer this capability from their backend. You will need to consult their documentation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.