How to make my site look better?
I’m not an expert in this field. But I’ve some suggestions for you,
1. If you’re the only one author in your site, then hide “post author’s gravatar” or change your Gravatar.
2. Decrease the facebook widget width to around 230px. It is flowing out of the widget area.
3. Change widget header top and bottom gradients. Green and red never matches..
4. If you’re the only one author in your site, then hide “Log In” from the menu.
5. Let Android App Showcase look like the other items in the menubar.
6. Don’t post Ads
7. If you really the necessity to post Ads, than with a height of max. 200px.
8. Write your postings in Standart-Fontsize.ModModMod
I’m no expert, but I think it’s looking great! The header image looks a little generic, like stock image. It doesn’t look personal or site related. Also, you could tweak the calendar a bit to fit the widget space better, like I did on my site. Those are my suggestions after a quick glance.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.