I have updated to 1.7.1 and the title of the blog doesn’t show in explorer and chrome. It has been changed too the color of the title in firefox and safari and the size of the header in this two last web browser is greater than the widht of the blog
I answer now here instead of the other thread, as it obviously isn’t connected to H1/H2 tags.
Unfortunately for me clearing the browser’s cache does *not* work (I tried that before too and also reviewed the site using other browsers and a mobile device). I still have the text “TrÃ¤umen war gestern!” in black unless I move the mouse over it.
This free Support Forum relies on contributions from our support staffs and fellow Graphene themes users. While we endeavour to provide adequate and timely support, due to its voluntary nature responses are not guaranteed and may be delayed.
If you require urgent assistance, you may like to consider our Priority Support option.