Header not correct when updating to 1.7.1

• grimores

I have updated to 1.7.1 and the title of the blog doesn’t show in explorer and chrome. It has been changed too the color of the title in firefox and safari and the size of the header in this two last web browser is greater than the widht of the blog

Wiesel

I have the same problem after updating to 1.7.1. The headerimage is pushed to the left side and there is more place below the image than before. Have someone an idea to fix it?

Thx Wiesel

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Clear your browser cache (CTRL+F5).

Wiesel

Thx that solve the problem with the image. But the titel is now in black and only by mouseover in white. How can i change this?

Thx Wiesel

Admin

Syahir Hakim

It is in white:

71eCK.png

Wiesel

Yes it is now ok. I closed the browser after the update, restart the browser and now all is fine. Thx a lot for the fast support!

Wiesel

Hendryk

I answer now here instead of the other thread, as it obviously isn’t connected to H1/H2 tags.

Unfortunately for me clearing the browser’s cache does *not* work (I tried that before too and also reviewed the site using other browsers and a mobile device). I still have the text “Träumen war gestern!” in black unless I move the mouse over it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lr9f8fwk5egyspg/Graphene-Header-Title.PNG

Hendryk

I fixed it temporarily for me using the following “custom css” (just copied from the original style.css, changing the color to white).

.header_title,
    .header_title a,
    .header_title a:visited,
    .header_title a:hover {
    text-decoration: none;
    color: #fff;
    }

Now it looks again as it should.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.