Header image Bug

  • Trendsetting

    #8283

    For some strange reason, on one of my pages, the featured image is now the header image. It’s only on one page.

    Of course, now that I think about it, it would be a really nice option to have a separate “header image” option on a page by page basis. I would create a new image option as featured image is used for the slider and has a different aspect ratio.

    Trendsetting

    #39922
    Quote:
    For some strange reason, on one of my pages, the featured image is now the header image. It’s only on one page.

    Of course, now that I think about it, it would be a really nice option to have a separate “header image” option on a page by page basis. I would create a new image option as featured image is used for the slider and has a different aspect ratio.

    Mod

    Kenneth John Odle

    #39923

    Not a bug. Go to Graphene options and disable “Use featured image as header image”.

    Prasanna SP

    #39924

    eZBT712.jpg

    Trendsetting

    #39925

    okay, then the bug was it only happened on one page and not on the other pages which had a featured image.

    Mod

    Kenneth John Odle

    #39926

    @prasanna: Like!

    Quote:
    okay, then the bug was it only happened on one page and not on the other pages which had a featured image.

    That’s because the featured image has to be as big or bigger than the header image for this to take effect. Took me forever to figure that one out!

    Trendsetting

    #39927

    except that it stretched the image, so maybe only the height had to be larger…then again, it didn’t seem to do it on a very large image I had set, but I’m not positive as I don’t know if I checked that image.

    Trendsetting

    #39928

    A separate “Header Image” field would certainly clear this up…

    Mod

    Kenneth John Odle

    #39929
    Quote:
    except that it stretched the image, so maybe only the height had to be larger

    I believe you are correct in this.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.