Header Errors on upgrade to 1.1.3

• Jimmiocean

Hi – I really love your theme – beautiful and functional. When I upgraded from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 I got the following PHP errors when I activated the script.

I deleted the theme and re-installed twice, but get the same errors. My other themes display fine.

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/southmou/public_html/wp-content/themes/graphene/functions.php:1) in /home/southmou/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 830

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/southmou/public_html/wp-content/themes/graphene/functions.php:1) in /home/southmou/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 831

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Hi,

I didn’t manage to reproduce the error you described. Can you describe more as to where exactly the error occurs? Also, please provide the URL to the website in question.

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Damn it…I think I found the culprit..

Open up the theme’s functions.php file and at the very top of that file, remove the space before the first <?php opening tag. I’ll submit a quick critical update to the repository.

Powder_Skier

The error does not show up on site that I have seen, it only shows up in the admin area. I added my header text back again, and it shows up on the site fine. However, when I saved the text I got this –

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/southmou/public_html/wp-content/themes/graphene/functions.php:1) in /home/southmou/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 890

My url is http://www.southmountainep.org. Again, the php error messages only show up inside the admin area.

Powder_Skier

ok – I’ll try that. Thanks!

Powder_Skier

Wow – such a small thing as a “space” can screw up s terrific theme. Worked great – errors gone. Thanks very much!!

Powder_Skier

I did have another question –

Which file do I change to change the slider headline color, and the post headline color? If you see my color theme now http://www.southmountainep.org/, I want to change the headlines in the posts and slider to a shade of purple (only because the header image sets the color theme).

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.