Graphene options do not work after upgrading from version 1.7.3 to 1.8.4

• aobuchowska

Hi,

After I upgrade the Graphene theme from version 1.7.3 to version 1.8.4 I can see all the options I customized get imported from the old version but they do not show up on the website. Even after I try to change the options manually and re-save nothing happens. I tried deleting and reinstalling the theme and I still get the same problem. Could you please tell me what could be causing this? Thank you very much in advance. My website address is here.

Mod

Kenneth John Odle

Make sure you have not ticked the box labeled “I have moved the generated CSS” in the Advanced tab of Graphene options.

aobuchowska

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I did not have that box checked.

Mod

Kenneth John Odle

Make sure you empty both server and browser caches. If issue persists, try disabling plugins and then emptying server and browser caches.

Admin

Syahir Hakim

If nothing else worked, try resetting the theme’s options, and then set them back again (don’t import your old settings, rather start from default).

aobuchowska

Thank you very much for your response. The settings get imported automatically. Then even if I try to reset them nothing happens. I tried uninstalling the theme, deleting the theme files and then uploading the new version of the theme but even then some settings still remain.

Admin

Syahir Hakim

What do you mean the settings get imported automatically?

aobuchowska

After I update Grephene to version 1.8.4 the the old settings from version 1.7.3 are present in Graphene Options although they don’t get reflected in the appearance of the website. When I try to change them nothing happens.

aobuchowska

I reset the values to default like you suggested and now I am able to change the settings. Thank you.

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Marking thread as resolved. You can do this yourself as well.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.