Graphene 1.9.1 breaks lightbox image and video display makes everything fullscreen?

• ianizaguirre

I updated the Graphene theme Java script file already and still its not working anymore since the theme update everything goes to full screen mode for videos and images.

I use:

“FancyBox for WordPress”, and “YouTube SimpleGallery” plugins for videos and

“Easy FancyBox” for images

ianizaguirre

is there anything I can fix or how can I go back to 1.9.0 then if there is no fix ?

ianizaguirre

I really want to get the picture and video plugins working with graphene again what files can I upload via FTP to replace the 1.9.1 files that are causing problems from some old 1.9.0 backups that I have to get everything compatible again ?

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Try disabling shareaholic and Table of Content Plus plugins and see if it works.

ianizaguirre

I tested both and the problem is only the Table of Content Plus plugin not shareholic. I really want to keep the Table of Content Plus plugin, though as I did a lot of work revolving around that plugin on some pages on my site. How come after the update the theme became at conflict with the plugin when before they were fine ? Is there anything I can do to keep it and have my picture and video features work again with it like it did in 1.9.0 ?

Thanks for your great help 🙂

Admin

Syahir Hakim

You can try going back to 1.9 and see if the issue is still there. This will help determine if the issue is really with the theme.

http://wordpress.org/themes/graphene/developers/

ianizaguirre

Actually 5 minutes ago table of contents plus issued an update to fix a “java script” error, I just updated and everything works perfectly. Thank you so much for your help in helping me locate the issue. Something in the update must have conflicted but everything is fine now

Mod

Kenneth John Odle

Moved to support, since this is not a theme bug. Marking as resolved.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.