I can not get this web link to work straight from my page. What can I do to get it to work so if someone wants to access the information they can just click on the link instead of putting the web link into their browser.
Thanks in advance for any help and please make any directions easy for me to follow.
I’m assuming you are using the visual editor. If so, here it is in a nutshell:
1. Type whatever text you want to appear on your page.
2. Select that text.
3. Click on the “Create Link” button in the MCE editor toolbar. (There are two: one looks like three links of a chain, and the other one looks like three links of a chain with the middle one broken. You want the unbroken one.)
4. A link box will pop up. In the “URL” box, enter the address of your link. Be sure to include the “http://” part, which is entered automatically for you.
5. In the “title” box, type whatever text you would like to appear when someone hovers their mouse over the link. You can leave this blank.
6. Tick the box marked “Open link in a new window/tab” if you would like.
Ken, Thank you for the help, it worked. appreciate ti very much.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This free Support Forum relies on contributions from our support staffs and fellow Graphene themes users. While we endeavour to provide adequate and timely support, due to its voluntary nature responses are not guaranteed and may be delayed.
If you require urgent assistance, you may like to consider our Priority Support option.