Gaming Site Looking for Feedback

  • WiZARD

    #30357
    Quote:
    How did you get your footer links like that? I can’t seem to figure that out. it looks amazing.

    I modified the standard Graphene footer code within footer.php…this is what I use:

    <div id="site-info" >
    <center><span style="color: #ff00ff;">| ★ </span><a href="<?php echo home_url( '/' ) ?>" title="<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name', 'display' ) ); ?>" rel="home"><?php bloginfo( 'name' ); ?></a>
    <span style="color: #ff00ff;">| ★ Copyright © 2012 ★ |</span> <a href="http://wizardhax.com" target="_blank" title="Ξ!!!WiZΔRD!!!Ξ" >Ξ!!!WiZΔRD!!!Ξ</a> <span style="color: #ff00ff;">| ★ All Rights Reserved ★ | </span></center>
    </span></a>
    </a>
    </div><!-- #site-info -->

    HTE

    #30358

    Hey!

    Great site, appreciate the short posts and how you’ve customized it!

    How do you get the background so that you can see the background image in-between the boxes?

    here’s mine btw… http://www.house-techno-electronica-music.com/

    WiZARD

    #30359
    Quote:
    Hey!

    Great site, appreciate the short posts and how you’ve customized it!

    How do you get the background so that you can see the background image in-between the boxes?

    here’s mine btw… http://www.house-techno-electronica-music.com/

    Thank you for the feedback! I am going to spend some time on your site later – a fan of that style of music!

    To show the background, both above and below the navigation panel, I use:

    #top-bar {
    background: none;
    }

    #content {
    background: none;
    }

    HTE

    #30360

    thanks for that. I’m sorry, I’m a bit of a novice with the codes.

    My best guess was that this goes in the CSS style editor, which I replaced with the codes but nothing happened.

    don’t worry, thanks for the code anyway. I’ll figure it out eventually.

    thanks

    WiZARD

    #30361
    Quote:
    thanks for that. I’m sorry, I’m a bit of a novice with the codes.

    My best guess was that this goes in the CSS style editor, which I replaced with the codes but nothing happened.

    don’t worry, thanks for the code anyway. I’ll figure it out eventually.

    thanks

    I added the code in the Custom CSS ‘box’:

    Appearance > Graphene Options > Display > Custom CSS

    Demetrios

    #30362

    #footer {

    background: #000000;

    }

    #developer {

    display: none;

    }

    Above is what I currently have in the Custom CSS. Is their any chance you could help with putting that code into what I have. I can’t seem to figure it out. Im a extreme noob to CSS. Thanks for any help & time given.

    Anonymous

    #30363

    I really like the header, and you’ve made good use of the theme’s custom menu abilities.

    I would remove that spinning gold coin from the ‘donate’ widget, however… A bit 1990s looking. :p

    WiZARD

    #30364
    Quote:
    #footer {

    background: #000000;

    }

    #developer {

    display: none;

    }

    Above is what I currently have in the Custom CSS. Is their any chance you could help with putting that code into what I have. I can’t seem to figure it out. Im a extreme noob to CSS. Thanks for any help & time given.

    #top-bar {
    background: none;
    }

    #content {
    background: none;
    }

    #footer {
    background: #000000;
    }

    #developer {
    display: none;
    }

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)

  • 1
  • 2
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!