1) That bar is part of the footer background image, so you will need to use something like this:
background: url(none) #000;
BTW, this has been answered before in the forum. I usually suggest you search the forum first, but it’s been a while since I’ve seen this come up, so you may not have found it easily. No worries.
2) Kindly do not bump. I saw your post at work and was waiting for a day off to respond to you. (Bumping is really annoying in a forumâ€”just to let you know.)
3) Moved to Support. Please post in the correct section next time. (Everybody makes this mistake, so again, no worries.)
4) If you ask for support, please do not disable right-click. It’s how we access our developer tools. I can disable it on your site, but my time and energy are limited. (If someone really wants to steal your content, disabling right-click isn’t going to stop them.) Fortunately, I knew the answer to this question.
5) You have a cool website. (You had me at ‘Lego’ and ‘Meccano’.) Best of luck to you. But you might want to include your local area; I have no idea where in the UK you are located.
Hi Kenneth thank you very much for taking the time to respond to me. Sorry about the bump, but I could see my topic was falling down the list without any responses – I wont do it again.
The disable right click was done ages ago and now I can’t remember how to edit/remove that option?
Thank you for the code, once I found the CSS line that was relevant and also edited the border-top: the white bar above the footer has now totally disappeared.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This free Support Forum relies on contributions from our support staffs and fellow Graphene themes users. While we endeavour to provide adequate and timely support, due to its voluntary nature responses are not guaranteed and may be delayed.
If you require urgent assistance, you may like to consider our Priority Support option.