Hi all, I’m fairly new to all this but have built my website using Graphene to help sell my guitars.
I have the layout nearly as I want it but would like to remove the white bar that’s above the footer and wonder if there is a simple way that I am missing out on?
My website is Bob Matthews Guitars
Many thanks in advance,
1) That bar is part of the footer background image, so you will need to use something like this:
background: url(none) #000;
BTW, this has been answered before in the forum. I usually suggest you search the forum first, but it’s been a while since I’ve seen this come up, so you may not have found it easily. No worries.
2) Kindly do not bump. I saw your post at work and was waiting for a day off to respond to you. (Bumping is really annoying in a forumâ€”just to let you know.)
3) Moved to Support. Please post in the correct section next time. (Everybody makes this mistake, so again, no worries.)
4) If you ask for support, please do not disable right-click. It’s how we access our developer tools. I can disable it on your site, but my time and energy are limited. (If someone really wants to steal your content, disabling right-click isn’t going to stop them.) Fortunately, I knew the answer to this question.
5) You have a cool website. (You had me at ‘Lego’ and ‘Meccano’.) Best of luck to you. But you might want to include your local area; I have no idea where in the UK you are located.
Hi Kenneth thank you very much for taking the time to respond to me. Sorry about the bump, but I could see my topic was falling down the list without any responses – I wont do it again.
The disable right click was done ages ago and now I can’t remember how to edit/remove that option?
Thank you for the code, once I found the CSS line that was relevant and also edited the border-top: the white bar above the footer has now totally disappeared.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.