I am glad to say that I figured it out! It was an open tag in the last sidebar widget area causing the problem. As soon as I closed it the problem disappeared. Hope that info helps someone else sometime!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This free Support Forum relies on contributions from our support staffs and fellow Graphene themes users. While we endeavour to provide adequate and timely support, due to its voluntary nature responses are not guaranteed and may be delayed.
If you require urgent assistance, you may like to consider our Priority Support option.