Hey, thanks for the quick answer. I tried your suggestion but it didn’t seem to help.
To try to isolate the problem I took the HTML of the page and put it in a jsbin here: http://output.jsbin.com/wuvaguxufu/. Then I took out as much code as I could without breaking it and ran the google test again using page speed. The issue seems to be still present:
This is related to how Google crawler renders CSS3 Flexbox, which isn’t the same as most browsers. We’ll fix this in the next update, but in the mean time it doesn’t really affect how Google “see” your site in terms of search results. It still passes the mobile usability test, and your visitors will still see the page as its intended design.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This free Support Forum relies on contributions from our support staffs and fellow Graphene themes users. While we endeavour to provide adequate and timely support, due to its voluntary nature responses are not guaranteed and may be delayed.
If you require urgent assistance, you may like to consider our Priority Support option.