At first I disabled all plugins to see if this was caused by one of them and the issue was still there. Then I checked the original Graphene theme and still the same result so I checked it on another theme (Twenty Ten) and the issue didn’t occur there, so I knew it was a theme related issue. I did a quick google search for Graphene including the problem I had and stumbled across a topic with the solution of the theme author.
This free Support Forum relies on contributions from our support staffs and fellow Graphene themes users. While we endeavour to provide adequate and timely support, due to its voluntary nature responses are not guaranteed and may be delayed.
If you require urgent assistance, you may like to consider our Priority Support option.