Custom Contact form not working
AnonymousNovember 18, 2011 at 12:06 pm #19835
Is there a settings page within the admin panel for you to specify an email address for sent messages?
AnonymousNovember 18, 2011 at 12:10 pm #19836
Try this plug-in: reCAPTCHA Form – http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/recaptcha-form/Mod
From the FAQ (which I found here):
I’m not receiving any emails
- Check that the “Email Form Submissions” option is set to yes in General Settings.
- Try filling out a form with the “Use WordPress Mail Function” option set to “No”.
- Make sure the “Default From” email you are using within General Settings actually exists on your server.
- Try deactivating other plugins to make sure there are no conflicts
- If there is still a problem, contact your host. This plugin utilizes existing mail functionality on your server, it doesn’t create any new functions. If there is a problem, then it is with WordPress or your host.
I trust that you tried all of these other things? Lots of people who use Graphene also use this plugin, so I doubt that it is strictly a theme issue.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.