configuring/tweaks to the Graphene theme

  • wvictor

    #7066

    Great theme…and everything is almost right. A few tweaks that I can’t configure though:

    Here is my site: http://www.quescruisethehudson.com

    The sidebar image on the front page…I would like to move it up on the sidebar so it’s even with the top of the slider. I used image widget to get the picture in the sidebar

    Also, wondering if I can make the Main content wrapper background and the header menu transparent (so I can see the background image). this is the whole reason I put an image.

    Lastly, In the slider…all of the images seem to tile. not sure how to turn that off

    I have a child theme waiting, as needed!

    Thanks, in advance!

    -Woody

    Anonymous

    #36753
    Quote:
    …I would like to move it up on the sidebar so it’s even with the top of the slider…

    #widget_sp_image-2 img {
    margin-top: -15px !important;
    }

    Quote:
    ..Also, wondering if I can make the Main content wrapper background and the header menu transparent..

    #content, #header-menu-wrap, #widget_sp_image-2 {
    background: none !important;
    }

    #widget_sp_image-2 {
    box-shadow: none !important;
    }

    If you want to remove box-shadow around the container,

    #container {
    box-shadow: none !important;
    }

    Quote:
    Lastly, In the slider…all of the images seem to tile. not sure how to turn that off

    Use a larger image as slider background.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Graphene Themes Forum