Changes to font in multiple areas
First, if there is a way to change the default font for everything, that would be great. But if not, can I get code to change font in the following place so that it is uniform throughout the site:
1) In the wrapper text above a child page where it says “Go back to” parent page;
2) Blog posts: title; category, date, contributor lines; tags or “this post has no tags”; “leave comment” link (basically everything but the post content);
3) Search button (also would like to change color);
4) footer text;
5) excerpt of child page line height — the text is really cramped on the excerpt, even though it’s nice and spacious on the page itself. Is there a way to change it on the excerpt without changing line height other places?
I know a lot of this is easy CSS, but I don’t know what the labels are for these parts of the page, so searching for the answer has been challenging. I was able to find it for the sidebar/widget area, but not for these. I know how to do the size, typeface, style, etc. that I want, I just don’t know the CSS nomenclature for what I want to modify. Thank you.ModQuote:I know a lot of this is easy CSS, but I don’t know what the labels are for these parts of the page, so searching for the answer has been challenging.
You really, really, really want to install the Firebug extension for Firefox. It makes identifying those elements a piece of cake. Josh has a video tutorial here that I learned tons from:Quote:3) Search button (also would like to change color);
You can change the color of the buttons from Graphene options.Quote:I just don’t know the CSS nomenclature for what I want to modify
If you need additional help with general CSS questions or techniques, here is a good place to start:
If you have problems with specific items (sometimes what seems obvious in Firebug is not always straightforward), please feel free to ask.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.