I do a lot of stuff with the tinymce editor. I would check any conflicts between “Tinymce Advanced” and “WP-Table Reloaded”. Both of these plugins alter the tinymce editor. Maybe they are conflicting??
Try to disable the WP-Table Reloaded plugin and see if the problem persists.
Or……. you could always give my plugin a try 🙂 But you would need to disable “tinymce advanced” to use it.
Finally found out what was the problem, it was not a conflict! But I now installed Ultimate TinyMCE anyway.
The problem was in the menu when I wanted those words in bold! I did the the first word between <b>word<b> and didn’t use </b> so that was why! I now put whole site down because we are testing the new graphene 1.6, really like the new width changer!!!
But problem solved thanks for the help josh
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This free Support Forum relies on contributions from our support staffs and fellow Graphene themes users. While we endeavour to provide adequate and timely support, due to its voluntary nature responses are not guaranteed and may be delayed.
If you require urgent assistance, you may like to consider our Priority Support option.