Blog Post Title Customization
AnonymousDecember 26, 2011 at 8:26 pm #21746
Thanks 🙂 You too!
AnonymousDecember 26, 2011 at 11:29 pm #21748
1. What is the directory name you created for the child theme? Type it here specifically as you have it on your site.
2. Go ahead and delete the functions.php file for now. You don’t need that just yet.
3. Paste the contents of your child theme’s style.css file here for me to see. (Be sure to “wrap” the code with the backtick character, the same key with the “~” character)
(1) Not sure exactly what you mean by “directory”…It is currently located at grooveonfire.com/wp-content/themes/graphene child
Theme Name: Graphene Child
Theme URI: http://example.com/
Description: Child theme for the Graphene theme
Author: Your name here
Author URI: http://example.com/about/
/* Your modification goes here */
AnonymousDecember 26, 2011 at 11:45 pm #21750
Rename the directory from
graphene-child. And try it again.
You can’t have any spaces in the directory name.
AnonymousDecember 27, 2011 at 5:10 am #21752
Yeah, you’ll need to replace any custom header and any custom background. That’s my fault. I should have mentioned that first.
AnonymousDecember 27, 2011 at 11:37 pm #21754
I’m not sure what you are referring to? Do you mean the hover menu navigation bar?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.