Blog page doesnÂ´t show posts
at first thank you for that elegant and useful WordPress-theme and all the support.
I have a huge problem with activating my blog posts inside my website with a static frontpage.
I know that this problem was already posted by many others here in this forum, but none of the solutions seem to solve my problem.
What I already did and tried:
– created a page named Blog (without any texts or a featured image)
– created a few posts
– set: Settings –> Reading –> Front page displays –> A static page / Front page: ‘home’ and Posts page: Blog
– changed the permalinks-settings a few times
– set the Front Page Options to ‘–Disabled–‘
– created a custom menu for that blog to show in my left sidebar
– add blog page to my main menu
– renamed the blog
I hope you can help me.
Thanks a lot in advance.
(My wordpress-installation and the theme both are updated.)
AnonymousFebruary 20, 2013 at 2:29 pm #35903
How many posts you’ve published? Try disabling all plugins to check if it is a plugin conflict.
Also, your feed returns 404.
I figured out that the plugin ‘qtranslate’ causes the problem, somehow.
When I deactivated it then my blog is working quite well.
Do you have any advices how to fix that problem because I need this plugin to run my website in different languages? Maybe another similar plugin which works with Graphene in a better way?
What do you mean with “Also, your feed returns 404.”?
Thanks again for your support,
I would recommend using [url=https://forum.graphene-theme.com/forward/wpml.org]WPML[/url] for your multilingual needs. In my experience, it is by far the most complete and versatile multilingual solution for WordPress, though it is not a free plugin. I am using it myself on a few sites that need to be multilingual.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.