[BETA] Graphene 1.3b
The beta version of Graphene 1.3 is now available for testing!
Changelog since the alpha version:
* Improved the 404.php file so that it returns proper 404 status code, and then redirect. Was returning 302 previously.
* Post and page titles in singular pages are now using <h1> tag rather than <h2> for SEO
* Added ‘graphene_bottomsidebar’ action hook inside the bottom sidebar
* Added option to retain HTML tags in excerpts
* Added id=”searchform” to the search <form> element so now search works properly with WPML
* Added option to display Facebook and Twitter icons in the top bar
* Excerpt thumbnails now link to the full post/page
* Fixed double “More link” being shown in slider posts with manual excerpt, and ellipsis is no longer added to manual excerpts
* Added id and class to each sidebar item
Bug reports and suggestions go here.
Yes, I’ve add the first Wallpaper again, in 400x300px. But it is shown in 911x684px. (I think because this is the maximum-size that Pictures can have in Graphene if they are shown full). The original size is 1024×768.
But other Pictures have the problem, too (Like the Download-Button) : http://www.yoshiuniversum.de/?page_id=369
it should be shown in 120x120px.
In the Editor all works right.
I use WordPress 3.2b1 with Delete Revision, WP-DB-Backup and TinyMCE Advanced, so I don’t think that this is a problem of Plugins.
Did you test it on an own installation and did it work correct? (In 1.2 and 1.3a it is shown on my installation correct, too.)Admin
Hurm..I just downloaded one wallpaper to my comp, uploaded it to my test install, and inserted it into a post at 225×300 pixels, and it shows up at exactly that size. It might be that WordPress failed to resize the photos when uploaded to your server. Try check the permissions on the wp-content/uploads/ folder?
I don’t use the wp-content/uploads folder, I use an own “Grafiken”-Folder. Perhaps is Graphene 1.3b incompatible with WordPress 3.2b1. (Bad, next time I’m more intelligent and don’t use two Betas on an productive website).
But I think I have found two more Bugs (see http://www.yoshiuniversum.de/?page_id=476 but also in older Versions)
1) “Kommentar senden.” should be “Kommentar senden” without a point.
2) There is a link to the top when I click on “28 Kommentare”.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.