[BETA] Graphene 1.3b
The beta version of Graphene 1.3 is now available for testing!
Changelog since the alpha version:
* Improved the 404.php file so that it returns proper 404 status code, and then redirect. Was returning 302 previously.
* Post and page titles in singular pages are now using <h1> tag rather than <h2> for SEO
* Added ‘graphene_bottomsidebar’ action hook inside the bottom sidebar
* Added option to retain HTML tags in excerpts
* Added id=”searchform” to the search <form> element so now search works properly with WPML
* Added option to display Facebook and Twitter icons in the top bar
* Excerpt thumbnails now link to the full post/page
* Fixed double “More link” being shown in slider posts with manual excerpt, and ellipsis is no longer added to manual excerpts
* Added id and class to each sidebar item
Bug reports and suggestions go here.
AnonymousMay 21, 2011 at 9:48 am #14174
Bug: Since 1.3b, customized sizes for images aren’t shown. They are shownn in the size of the image-file.Admin
AnonymousMay 21, 2011 at 11:32 am #14176
I have a Page (Graphene 1.3a) and want to embedd an Screenshot with 1024x768px. This is too large, so I embedd it to 400x300px.
Now I upgrade Graphene to 1.3b. The on the page Image is in the Original size 1024x768px.Admin
AnonymousMay 21, 2011 at 2:08 pm #14178
Of course (Why didn’t I post it before?). It’s a Webseite for Yoshi (of Nintendo).
Here’s my Website, and a page with Wallpapers: [URL removed]Admin
AnonymousMay 21, 2011 at 9:18 pm #14180
Yes, I’ve add the first Wallpaper again, in 400x300px. But it is shown in 911x684px. (I think because this is the maximum-size that Pictures can have in Graphene if they are shown full). The original size is 1024×768.
But other Pictures have the problem, too (Like the Download-Button) : [URL removed]
it should be shown in 120x120px.
In the Editor all works right.
I use WordPress 3.2b1 with Delete Revision, WP-DB-Backup and TinyMCE Advanced, so I don’t think that this is a problem of Plugins.
Did you test it on an own installation and did it work correct? (In 1.2 and 1.3a it is shown on my installation correct, too.)Admin
Hurm..I just downloaded one wallpaper to my comp, uploaded it to my test install, and inserted it into a post at 225×300 pixels, and it shows up at exactly that size. It might be that WordPress failed to resize the photos when uploaded to your server. Try check the permissions on the wp-content/uploads/ folder?
AnonymousMay 21, 2011 at 9:47 pm #14182
I don’t use the wp-content/uploads folder, I use an own “Grafiken”-Folder. Perhaps is Graphene 1.3b incompatible with WordPress 3.2b1. (Bad, next time I’m more intelligent and don’t use two Betas on an productive website).
But I think I have found two more Bugs (see [URL removed] but also in older Versions)
1) “Kommentar senden.” should be “Kommentar senden” without a point.
2) There is a link to the top when I click on “28 Kommentare”.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.