[BETA] Graphene 1.2 alpha
The alpha version of Graphene 1.2 is now available for testing!
* Changed hooks:
– graphene_before_rightsidebar -> graphene_before_sidebar1
– graphene_after_rightsidebar -> graphene_after_sidebar1
* Fixed home page showing excerpt when displaying posts by categories
* Optimised comments styling
* Optimised posts styling
* Added styling content text not wrapped in <p> elements
* Added styling for sticky posts
* Hooked the Google Analytics code to wp_head() instead of printing it directly
* Migrated the theme’s options to use the WordPress Settings API
* Added title for archive and search results pages
* Added configurable columns layouts, now includes three-column layout
* Added page template for each of the layout options
* Added option to display the date as inline text in the post’s parameter
* Added two- and three-column page templates
* Increased container width to 960px for wider content area
* Added option to customise browser bar site title structure
* Added a widget area in the header
* Added option to display slider content in different style – thumbnail and excerpt, background image and excerpt, and full post
* Fixed the home page posts listing showing excerpts when showing posts by categories
* Fixed the slider and pagination not working when showing posts by categories
* Custom menu styling now affects custom menu in the navigation bar only, and not anywhere else
* Added child page listing for pages with children
Bug reports and suggestions go here.
It appears that 1.2 is now final, and available on WordPress. I installed this new version, and immediately had to revert to 1.1.4 because of an unexpected issue. Is or will there be a change log posted somewhere? If the theme is online, the changelog should be too.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.