[BETA] Graphene 1.1.3 alpha
Hi everyone! Greetings and Happy New Year to all! Wishing all of us the best of luck in all our endeavours.
The alpha version of Graphene 1.1.3 is now available for testing!
Download link: http://www.khairul-syahir.com/download/graphene-1.1.3a.zip
* Added Turkish (tr_TR) translation, by Gurol Barin
* Added full support for RTL languages
* Added SSL check for header image URL (experimental, report bugs please)
* Separated trackbacks/pingbacks from normal comments using jQuery Tools Tabs
* Added option to specify own feed url
* Tweaked the CSS for links to use only one global link colour parameters for easier modification
* Added option to modify link colours
* Added option to enable/disable adding More link to manual excerpts
* Added graphene_before_content-main action hook
* Moved the Google Analytics tracking script to just before closing </head> tag to accommodate the newer asynchronous tracking script
* Added graphene_slider_image_size filter
* Added the theme’s FAQs page in the WordPress admin
* Author’s bio in single post pages now uses custom author image instead of gravatar if present
Bug reports and suggestions go here.
Thanks for the reports. For the link colour, you need to set the visited state to the same colour as well. The links that you see that are not changed to red must be the visited links, hence they take the theme’s default visited link colour if no custom colour is defined for the visited link state in the theme’s options.
As for the comments, the comment form is intentionally moved to the individual comment when the “Reply” link is clicked, to make it easier to reply to an existing comment.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.