[BETA] Graphene 1.1.3 alpha

• Admin

Syahir Hakim

Hi everyone! Greetings and Happy New Year to all! Wishing all of us the best of luck in all our endeavours.

The alpha version of Graphene 1.1.3 is now available for testing!

Download link: http://www.khairul-syahir.com/download/graphene-1.1.3a.zip

Changelog:

* Added Turkish (tr_TR) translation, by Gurol Barin

* Added full support for RTL languages

* Added SSL check for header image URL (experimental, report bugs please)

* Separated trackbacks/pingbacks from normal comments using jQuery Tools Tabs

* Added option to specify own feed url

* Tweaked the CSS for links to use only one global link colour parameters for easier modification

* Added option to modify link colours

* Added option to enable/disable adding More link to manual excerpts

* Added graphene_before_content-main action hook

* Moved the Google Analytics tracking script to just before closing </head> tag to accommodate the newer asynchronous tracking script

* Added graphene_slider_image_size filter

* Added the theme’s FAQs page in the WordPress admin

* Author’s bio in single post pages now uses custom author image instead of gravatar if present

Bug reports and suggestions go here.

Thanks!

Sjaak

Syahir,

I found something in the comments section. For the second, third etc levels the comment-textarea goes to the right and disappears partially under the sidebar. I think this is also present in the 1.1.2 version.

groetjes,

Sjaak

Sjaak

Syahir,

Link colour (normal state): does not work proper.

If changed to red, some are red.

category in post are sometimes red and links in post are red.

groetjes,

Sjaak

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Hi Sjaak,

Thanks for the reports. For the link colour, you need to set the visited state to the same colour as well. The links that you see that are not changed to red must be the visited links, hence they take the theme’s default visited link colour if no custom colour is defined for the visited link state in the theme’s options.

As for the comments, the comment form is intentionally moved to the individual comment when the “Reply” link is clicked, to make it easier to reply to an existing comment.

Sjaak

Syahir,

Correct about the colour, it works now. With the comments I stop at level three, because the text area moves under the sidebar. So the width of the text area is not set when it shifts to the right at a higher level.

Groetjes,

Sjaak

itstrategylisa

Hi

I have upgraded to 1.1.3.1 and my slider has changed – all of the headers and related text are now below the featured images and it looks bad…. plus the view post button has been knocked down out of sight please help.

(www.iodyorkshire.co.uk)

Admin

Syahir Hakim

It looks fine to me. Refresh?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.