[ALPHA] Graphene 1.3a
The alpha version of Graphene 1.3 is now available for testing!
* Added option to disable the listing for pages with children
* Added print stylesheet
* Fixed excessively wide images in posts overflowing the content area
* Added link to the theme’s options page in the new WordPress 3.1 admin bar
* Fixed adsense ads not appearing on front page when using a page as front page
* Fixed child pages listing showing post thumbnail of the parent page instead of its own
* Added option to disable child pages listing in parent pages
* Added option to display full content in archive pages (incl. search results) instead of excerpts
* Added wp_reset_query() call after every custom posts query
* Added Czech (cs_CZ) translation, by OndÅ™ej PaÅ¡Å¥alka
* Added option to export and import theme settings
* Added Hungarian (hu_HU) translation, by Major Gabez
* Added option to specify the slider transition speed
* Added ‘graphene_after_slider’ action hook
* Added message blocks shortcodes for ‘warning’, ‘error’, ‘notice’, and ‘important’
* Added message blocks shortcodes buttons to the TinyMCE Editor
* Fixed page template being assigned a custom page template automatically, without being able to revert to theme default
* Added homepage panes that will be displayed if using a static front page
* Added settings presets
* Pings / comment counts are no longer displayed if there is no pings / comments yet
* Added option to completely remove the comments section site-wide, or for pages only
* Fixed issue with paragraph text not wrapping around aligned images properly
Bug reports and suggestions go here.
Thank you so much for all these updates. I’d been wondering if the way the graphics wrap was something I’d done wrong in my child theme css. Glad to hear the problem is gone now. Also cheering on the addition to the WP Admin bar, ability to remove comments sidewide, and so many others. Plus all the new things to learn.
Thanks for a great theme.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.