Adsense 728×15 links bar below header

• nextstep

There are a whole range of plugins to ad adsense ads to wordpress.

While some are sneaky and substitute their own code occasionally, I believe that Quick Adsense by Quicksense doesn’t Im using it on my blog and find that it works quite well. On posts and pages I have an ad at the top, after 8 paragraphs, and one right at the bottom. There are short codes and up to 10 different as. Its Quick and easy and YOU get all the click revenue

However, I’d like to put a 728×15 Google links bar below the header and there doesn’t appear to be a plugin for that and I’m loathe to hack the code to do it.

Would it be possible to add a spot where you can put in adsense code that appears below the header and above the slider. As I said I’d like to do a 728×15 link bar for every page and view, but I’d also lie to keep the optioon open to add a 728×90 text / graphic ad as well..

would it be possible to add an adsense are specifically for the below, header above slider region? Its something I get quite a few clicks from.

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Use the theme’s Action Hook Widget Areas feature: http://docs.graphene-theme.com/Action_Hooks_Widget_Areas

nextstep

Hello Syahir, thanky ou for your response, suggestion and theme. (I will be purchasing the Neo plugin shortly.)

I have tried the hook and it is almost working.

Unlike the example you showed with ” I seem to break the division and the background is showing through whether I use plain text or google’s adsense link bar. suggestions?

andrewhallam.com

nextstep

Quote:
    Hello Syahir, thanky ou for your response, suggestion and theme. (I will be purchasing the Neo plugin shortly.)

I have tried the hook and it is almost working.

Unlike the example you showed with ” I seem to break the division and the background is showing through whether I use plain text or google’s adsense link bar. suggestions?

http://andrewhallam.com

nextstep

OK fixed! Thankyou for your help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.