Adding code to WP file
AnonymousFebruary 25, 2013 at 9:17 pm #36084
With all the widgets deactivate this is what I have for homepage.Mod
AnonymousFebruary 25, 2013 at 9:42 pm #36086
See image for permission. Both files have the same number. I did not change them.
Have you altered any Graphene or WordPress core files? Not to my knowledge.Mod
AnonymousFebruary 25, 2013 at 11:04 pm #36088
Life is beautiful in your own space.
Things I learned.
1. How to create image url for attachment.
2. How to edit using Filezela.
Many thanks for our detective work. You can’t see the space while highligting the following image: folder.
All you and your team effort are greatly appreciated. I love your site.
AnonymousFebruary 25, 2013 at 11:29 pm #36090
1. I did not make any changes to my child functions.php yet it does not work. It changes the language on the nav bar to French for English pages and vice versa.
2. The edit pages are blank!!!! How do I make changes?
AnonymousFebruary 26, 2013 at 12:15 am #36091
I noticed the following statement: ERROR: The themes directory is either empty or doesnâ€™t exist. Please check your installation.
Files are in the appropriate folder.
AnonymousFebruary 26, 2013 at 12:23 am #36092
Check theme page. Saw the following: .
Now all I see is a BLANK homepage.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.