A few questions about the Franz Josef theme.
I have been testing Franz Josef and thinking about using it on a new website i am building.
In regard to that i have a few questions:
1. When i look at the Addons Bundle it statesQuote:unlimited sites install with lifetime updates
. Does that mean mean i buy it once and can use it on several websites?.
2. The graphene theme has several options for colors, is that included in one of the above mentioned addons? Because i do not seem to have those with the Franz Josef theme.
3. The recommended addons like, WP Retina 2x for example, are they just for added functionality or does the theme need them to function like presented on the theme website? Most of the functions of WP Retina 2x are only available in the pro version.
4. Final question, which is more of a support one :-). I disabled comments and trackbacks but the excerpts are all still showing a comment link. Clicking the link just shows the article without the comment fields. Is that a bug or did i miss an option?
That’s all for now 🙂
Here are the answers to your questions:
1. Yes, you only need to purchase the Addons Bundle once and can use it on several websites.
2. The Custom Colours addon is not yet available for Franz Josef at the moment, so it is not included in the Addons Bundle. We’re planning to release the Custom Colours addon within the next two months.
3. The recommended addons are for added functionality – they are highly recommended but are not necessary for the theme’s functions (excerpt YARPP for the theme’s Related Posts feature). The theme’s demo site is only using the free version of WP Retina 2x.
4. Thanks for reporting this. We’ll be fixing it in the next theme update.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.