3 columns theme Graphene ?

• Anonymous

Dear Mister Syahir,

I’m a French WordPress user and I’ve just discovered your fabulous theme “Graphene” !

It has all the options I dream of, but the only thing I miss is an other column (I was looking for a 3 columns theme initially). I don’t know if your theme exists in a 3 columns version or if you have any idea to add another column (sidebar) on the left ?

Thank you very much in advance for your answer and for your very precious work,

Yours sincerely,

Sonia

from Paris/France

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Hi Sonia,

Yes, the theme already has 3 columns layout. You can choose invidivually in pages by selecting the desired column in the right hand side of the Edit Page screen, under Page Attributes > Template.

Or you could also apply the 3-column layout to the entire site by going to WP Admin > Appearance > Graphene Options > Display > Column Options.

sonia75

Thank you very much for your quick answer, it works perfectly.

Your theme is amazing !

I just have another little question : when I switch the theme in 3 columns, my posts are cut in the slideshow (which is smaller as a consequence), is it possible to customize specifically the display of the posts in the slideshow (the size of the text or the title) ?

Maybe in the CSS file otherwise ?

Thank you again for your help !

Admin

Syahir Hakim

How would you like to customise the display of the posts in the slider? Also, please provide the URL to your site so that we can take a look.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!